Pages

Started Out Down A Dirty Road

My 36th Birthday was great! Even though the weather was horrid, I'm sick, and yet I am at peace and filled with joy. I was reminded that even in the worst of storms I am at a safe harbour.

From co-workers, family, friends, neighbours, and everything in between I could feel the love that everyone has for me. And for that I am forever thankful and honored to have all this around me, and as always I try my best to return that love.

Sure getting my glasses today proved to me that I am getting older, but thanks to Will he was awesome with the little details to make sure I was satisfied with my new eyes.

Special thanks to my wife who knows that I don't really care much for my birthday but she played the fine route and made today very special.

I wish to thank EVERYONE that called, texted, emailed, and posted Birthday wishes today. I am so blessed to share my life with all of you. At times we get lost in thoughts and feelings and actions that may not be to someone's liking, but in the end we can not be blamed for it as we are all travelling the same path to self enlightenment.

So at 36 I have learned to not worry about things I can't control. Treat everyone with respect. Appreciate all I have around me. Love my life, family, friends, DEVIANTS, etc. And lastly no matter how wise you may feel, you, just like me, are still learning to fly....