Pages

One Of Us Gets to Drive, One Of Us Gets to Think

Soon after Vuducon 2011 I will go into my annual hibernation for a while in order to write and illustrate Vudu and I am looking for someone or multiple people to handle the weekly posting on the FACEBOOK PAGE

So what does this mean to you? Simple I have weekly topics for each day that I post up on my page and I would like to offer a chance to others to take over til I return. This would start immediately.

Your duty is simple. On the day you have selected you would post on my information stream / Wall and then post all the links in the discussion threads.

OPEN - Monday - Topic of the Week ( Current events in the news and other wise )

OPEN - Tuesday - Art tutorials ( Art theory etc. )

OPEN - Wednesday - Music ( Review / Albums to listen to )

OPEN - Thursday - Artist of the Month ( Like in the Group ) for those who where part of that.

OPEN - Friday - Movies (Review )

OPEN - Saturday ( Open to suggestion )

OPEN -Sunday ( Open to suggestion )

The plan is to bring more activity to the page and it is your chance to shine! Feel free to open up discussions, debate, etc.

Those of you out there that know me, know that I have an open door policy when it comes to art and myself as an artist. And I want to make my page a place that we can all enjoy, share, and learn from.

So if you are interested then email me snstrsin@gmail.com that way I know what day you are taking over! - Sin.