Pages

Sinister's Dolls Series Vol. 1 Opening


I would greatly appreciate it if you all would re-tweet and re-post this! It is my first appearance in the Orlando art scene. Thanks!

Come hang out with me as I make my official appearance onto the Orlando art scene, with the debut of DOLLS Vol.1

All 10 pieces that make up Volume 1 will be hanging up at Blank Space from April 9th thru May 9th 2011.

Opening night I will have 60 - 8 x 10 Prints for sale $5.00 ea ( CASH ONLY ), so don't miss a chance to see the originals and to own your copy of Key To My Heart.
...
After the opening the prints WILL NOT be available again until all 5 Volumes are complete.

This event is open to everyone who would like to attend, also feel free to invite others to this event by adding them to this FACEBOOK event.


****************** From BLANK SPACE ******************

Stop by and unwind at Blank Space Gallery & Lounge conveniently located in the heart of downtown Orlando on the corner of Central & Rosalind. We offer a nice selection of Craft Beer & Wine in a relaxed cultured environment.


*********************************************************

Saturday, April 9 · 5:00pm - 10:00pm

[ BLANK ] SPACE
201 E Central Blvd
Orlando, FL

Dolls Opening.

LINK TO FACEBOOK EVENT RSVP