Pages

Sin Tells It All

So I get emails about music I'm listening to, or movies I recommend, food and beverages I like, good places to eat and visit, etc. So I decided to make a blog entry about it. I will post up items for you to check out, and if you like what you see then make sure to recommend it to others. I have been holding on to this in the draft folder but decided to post it.

I will make this a monthly thing so you all won't get bored of my ramblings, so here we go!

MARCH 2011

Movies:
Gnomeo and Juliet
Rango
Battle LA
SuckerPunch
Recommend - Exam, Tapped, Restrepo, and Shutter Island

Music:
Sunny Day Real Estate
Queens Of The Stone Age
Kid Koala
Deltron 3030
Rob Zombie
Aterciopelados
Jimmy Eat World
Pinback
Aquabats
Recommend - Black Snake Moan ( OST )

Food:
Shiso Sushi
Handy Pantry
903 Mills Market
House Of Blues
Recommend - Ruben from 903 Mills Market

Beverage:
Cherry Coke Zero
Laughing Skull
Rolling Rock
Dunkin Doughnuts coffee
Starbucks coffee
Recommend - Laughing Skull ( Beer )

Books:
Recommend - Water For Elephants