Pages

Wanna be DEVIANT OF THE MONTH?

Wanna be DEVIANT OF THE MONTH?

One of the ways is to bring 5 people to my FACEBOOK page: ( Facebook / Sinister Gomez ).

However if you become a Deviant you will get goodies that I share with you ONLY. That means FREE artwork and SCHTUFF! SO GET TO WORK!

Another way is to SHARE my page, and page posts on your Facebook profile.

Partake in discussions. - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1483514428#!/board.php?uid=156675904384250

Upload your photos to my page and TAG yourself or TAG me.

& lastly

Use the link below to invite people to my page.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1483514428#!/pages/Sinister-Gomez/156675904384250


I have lost some fans along the way from the transition of my old Facebook Page and the new one, so I am asking for help from you all to come together and help me grow the community we all love so dear. I am always doing new things to the page to keep it fresh here are a few.

MUSIC REVIEWS

AT THE MOVIES

TUTORIAL TUESDAY

ARTIST OF THE MONTH


DEVIANT OF THE MONTH PRIZE
For the month of April I am giving away
1 BINARY 2010 Standard CD
1 Complete set of 8 x 10 Prints
1 Vudu Riplie 8 x 10 Print

So what do you say? Will you be DEVIANT OF THE MONTH and be featured on BOT10 Productions.com? I hope so!

Winner will be announced Saturday April 30, 2011 Have a wonderful weekend. - Sin -