Pages

Kite In The Breeze

Just to inform you all I will be taking a break for a while and I leave you with this. If you don't see any feeds or post on streams it doesn't mean I am gone, I just need to take care of Vudu Riplie.

Will and I talked about maybe having a blog for it like I did with Zombot but decided against it. I love posting and sharing what I create, however for this one I won't be posting much if any at all.

I will continue to update the weekly discussions, and I will read them once a week, but my interaction will be minimal. I need this to focus on the task at hand, so I hope you all understand. I can't thank you all enough for all the love and support I receive from you all constantly, I am forever grateful.

So feel free to attend or visit ( Updating constantly )

DOLLS SERIRES Vol.1 At BLANK SPACE GALLERY ( Opening April 9th 2011 ) RSVP

Zombot release party TBA ( VISIT Zombot )

VUDUCON 2011 TBA in MAY VISIT the SITE

BOT10 WEBSITE

If you wish to purchase anything I create then visit BOT10 eSTORE

And anything else I maybe involved with I will add to this post. I hope to see you all real soon and in the meantime here is a nice tune to listen to.