Pages

Little By Little

So Dolls Vol.1 opening is filed away and another notch is added to the whipping stick. I had such a pleasant and wonderful time today.

For the first time ever I was able to hold a conversation lasting longer than 10 seconds with someone. The atmosphere was calm and everyone had a great time.

I am so thankful and happy. Thank you all for showing up to the show, I had such a good time and it was so good to see you all. I hope you all enjoy the prints and the series really.

Yes I have had offers to buy the originals and I thank you for that, but the series is incomplete and I need them so that I can complete Sinister's Dolls book. In the process of making the series I have taken a ton of photos that I have not posted and so that along with some tutorials, writings, and all 50 pieces will be included in the book. Once completed I will then return from the dark places I hide to have another art show. This art show will close the series and so you will see Vol. 2,3,4, and 5 but I will not have an opening for each one. I view all the volumes as one series and so tonight marks the beginning.

I know that all of you have a favorite Doll and want a print, so I am working hard to get those prints done. It will take time to get them all printed. I will have information on print sales soon so stay tuned.

Thank you all who have emailed, texted, and called me today. Thank you for the luck, best wishes, views, and everything else! Dolls Vol.1 will be up until May 9th 2011 at Blank Space Orlando, Florida. Until next time, check it out and enjoy.

I feel the love. I feel the support. I thank you little by little...



Next stop L.A.? SWEET!