Pages

We Do The Best We Can

Tonight I went to an event that was hosted by industry professionals to raise money for a great cause. This is the second time they host the Entertainment Designers Forum at MAD COW theater, and have hinted to many more to come.

Beyond the informative session I was able to chat a little bit with my mentor Ray Keim, friend Mike Aiello, Designer Kim Gromoll, and Art Director TJ Mannarino. I found the forum to be fun, warm, and inviting. I am sure that Stephanie Girard would have been proud. It was amazing to see that her vision and legacy was yet again supported by the creative giants of the entertainment business.

For me well I am an observer more than anything and it is difficult for me to open up in social gatherings unless I know people well, but I am getting better though. So I just listened to the great stories and contributed to the cause as best as I could. But over all I think everybody knows that this event is special.

Special thanks to Mike Aiello for the kind words, it means a lot brother!



Enjoy what is around you and don't take anything for granted. You never know when it will be replaced.