Pages

Woah Nelly! Again!

I have spent the morning returning emails, and just wanted to tell you all that I am trying my best to answer them all.

There will be more information to come so please be patient. But as it stands here is what I got thus far, please repost retweet and share this to help me out. Thanks!

At the show tonight Blank Space 5pm - 10pm I will be there with prints of Key To My Heart ONLY! As far as Dolls Vol.1 is concerned. I do have Riplie prints, and Binary prints.

There is a sign up sheet for future prints of the other 9 images from the series.

The originals are not for sale. The reason why is because the series have to go to other galleries and it needs to be photographed to make prints and the final 50 images will be a book with tutorials and bonus information and event.

Please visit the event for all the info. EVENT INFO

Keep in mind the Dolls Vol.1 will be at Blank Space from April 9th thru May 9th. I will talk to the curator about doing a closing show on the last day. So if you miss the opening believe me I understand this event and the attention to the series came up just as fast for me as it did for you!