Pages

Sunday Night Vinyl Gone?!

Say it ain't so, this is the saddest day for alternative fans ( me included ) in Orlando. For
the past 15 years Erik Dennison has been spinning the greatest music to ever hit the wax!

And now the citizens of Orlando get to listen to all mighty Classic Rock. Oh Im so excited, its what we needed! To reach 500 listeners that will purchase Mountain Dew and Taco Bell from radio ads.

For the past 13 years SNV has been a staple to the love I have for "Real Radio". And so its time to look for alternative entertainment that is not hell bent on driving commercials through my brain. From here on out you are now in tune with what I like to call 104.1 Zombie Radio. Save for the Phile from 3 - 7 and SBK LIVE 7 - 11.

Well thanks a lot to Clear Channel. Seriously you made my _ _ _ _ list! Seriously you made my _ _ _ _ list! Seriously you made my _ _ _ _ list! I typed 3xs so you know what rotation feels like.

However we remain unmoved, and we will keep this music in our hearts FOREVER! And I know Erik will pop up somewhere to save us from "Freedom" Rock that has now become the statement of radio slavery.



SNV REAL RADIO

Quick click on the link before they change that too... Oops too late.











Here is a sample of the playlist:

Playlist for 9-5-10

7PM DEPECHE MODE - Never Let Me Down Again
LIGHTNING SEEDS - All I Want
DREAM ACADEMY - The Edge Of Forever
TRASH CAN SINATRAS - Only Tongue Can Tell
INXS - To Look At You
THOMAS DOLBY - One Of Our Submarines
RITA MITSOUKA - Andy
ANORAAK - Above Your Head
THE BELOVED - Sweet Harmony
O.M.D. - Talking Loud And Clear
JAMES - Born Of Frustration

8PM NEW ORDER - Fine Time
CULT HERO - I Dig You
THE BONGOS - Numbers With Wings
BOOK OF LOVE - Boy
HUNTERS & COLLECTORS - Talking To A Stranger
MIGHTY LEMONDROPS - Inside Out
JAMES - What For
MONROES - What Do All The People Know
DELOREAN - Simple Graces
BLUR - There's No Other Way
JAMES - Laid
THE SMITHS - Girlfriend In A Coma

9PM P.I.L. - This Is Not A Love Song
VOUYOU - Houseman
NINE INCH NAILS - Down In It
HEAVEN 17 - Let's All Make A Bomb
MICRO CHIP LEAGUE - New York
MEDIUM MEDIUM - Hungry So Angry
WHITE LIES - To Lose My Life
JOY DIVISION - Isolation
THE BOLSHOI - A Way
12" PICK OF THE WEEK Moby - Wait For Me (Zodiac Cartel Remix)