Pages

Behind The Trills! Part I & II Podcast




Making a quick entry, and please accept my apologies for the quick post but tonight is my anniversary. However I did want to mention that tonight Erik Yates covered the Golden Ticket Award, an annual award that is rewarded to theme parks across the US for various things.

And in tonight's podcast he and members of Behind The Thrills were gracious enough to mention Vudu Cinema 2010, happening this Saturday Sept 18th at the Cricketers Arms, Festival Bay.

So I send my deepest thank you to my comrades in horror at Behind The Trills, I must say it was really strange for me to hear the podcast. Because I don't consider myself as a big deal never have and never will. When I put this event together it was to introduce my new " Horror Art Series" of prints, posters, and books. But it has rapidly grown by sinister proportions.

But the real reason I am posting tonight is because just like the guest at the event, I want to showcase real talent that gets over looked at all the time. So tonight I reserve this post for Behind The Trills.

Here the podcast here and make sure to SUBSCRIBE!

Also make sure to check out Vudu Cinema 2010 guest list for more information on all the talent I have in store, See you all Saturday!

Behind The Trills!


Part II Podcast