Pages

Horrornight Nightmares Fear Gear Is In!

Well yesterday afternoon while running around town I get a text from Mark ( Horrornight Nightmares ) that the shirts I designed are in!

I was so excited to read that text, and so I called him back frantically and full of excitement! Well? How do they look? Are you happy with the printing? Did everything turn out right with the printers? Tell me, tell me, TELL ME!!!!!

He then confirmed that everything went without a hitch and that everyone is happy with the way the shirts turned out! Which is music to my ears, I always freak out at stuff like that. So now I patiently await my shirt, and I can't wait to sport it and lend my support to yet another thing related to horror and art.

For more information make sure to check out Horrornightnightmares.com FEED YOUR FEAR!