Pages

Bloody Mary HHN18 ( Inspired artwork )



I know it's a bit late but I just started posting on Blogger. But here is a portrait I did in Photoshop of last year's Halloween Horror Nights 18 Icon, Bloody Mary.

As the story goes Mary started out as Mary Agana a coo-koo doctor that was using her patients to treat her fear of death. In the long run a grumpy patient dragged our fair lady through a mirrored glass and thus ending her suffering.

As a result the fine Doctor, become Bloody Mary and now til this day waits for unwilling victims to chant her name in order for her to appear in the mirror and " play " with them.

For this image I used an image that Universal used for the promotion of the annual event. It was a fun project for me and it was my first attempt at "PAINTING" in Photoshop. I am truly happy with the results. I finally nailed the lighting and the emotion of the icon. It was later printed and used in my portfolio that I submitted to Universal for a concept position. Earning me the title of Creative Temp, so I look forward to a bright, and exciting future at Universal and abroad.