Pages

BINARY ARTSHOW 2010

Hello all as you know I am in the process of releasing my latest art series in art show format. I am looking for anyone who would like to help me put this thing together.

I'm looking for a place to host the BINARY art show in Orlando, Tampa, and Miami. If those go well I am looking at N.Y. and L.A. If any one wants to help please email me here or at snstrsin@gmail.com

The series is in digital format so I don't have physical prints for gallery presentation. I will be using my laptop, monitors, or projector and a local HP printer to print out 8 X 11 prints of your choice for 5.00 ea. I will also download the high resolution JPGs and PDF Tutorials for anyone that brings a USB Flash Drive. I will also be explaining the series the same night of the show.

What we need:

Monitors to display the artwork, I have 4 that I am using at the moment. If the space it large then I will need more or just use a projector.

Location: I would like it to have WIFI in order to email AVATARS and MOBILE WALLPAPERS to anyone at the show.

Location must be a chill environment very little noise because the series has a soundtrack that will be playing during presentation.

Please don't offer up your home, it is very generous but I fear that too many people will show up.

The Goal:

Is to share an evening of art, and friendship. I have always been an artist that likes to interact with my fans, for I consider you all my closest friends. So I will present the artwork, and then spend time with each of you. If you own a business and want to network it is encouraged, strength comes from helping each other. And if you are looking for an evening to just chill and meet new and exciting people then this is for you. Anyone who knows me knows it is real fun!

Thanks to all the kind people that have helped me so far, I love and appreciate you, your time and hard work!!

I thank you in advance!