Pages

Vudu Series

Just some news to wet your appetite! Not much has been said about the 6 part graphic novel series Vudu. But there is something brewing I assure you of this!


Let's recap! Last year at VUDU - CINEMA I released a poster with four characters on it that heralds the beginning of the novel. A sneak peek if you will. The novel will be split into parts that will serve as independent stories, meaning where ever you find yourself starting you will not be lost. It is my version of Twilight Zone / Tales From The Crypt etc.


The six stories will be written by myself and none other than.... wait for it, wait for it!!!! My good friend and amazingly talented writer Will Rincon. All those stories will later be illustrated by me and released as they get done.


I will be posting more information soon, but in the meantime check out Will's Poetry page.