Pages

Digital Series BINARY




Big thank you to all my fans, I am forever greatful to you all!!! yes I am really going to create artwork again.

Back by popular demand I have started working on my long awaited digital art series. Thanks to the success of Digital Life Series 2007, I have begun to create ten prints that will be available in Poster size Prints.


Also the Series will be made available:

PDF format for small format printing
Poetry that will be exclusive to the PDF File.
Desktop Wallpapers
Mobile Phone Wallpapers
Avatars
Instant messenger Icons

Possible locations Orlando, New York but I'm a social deviant so that may change.

For local Orlando Artist:
If I decide to tour I will be calling out to band together and have a series of shows. email me @ Facebook if you are interested.

If for some reason you feel it in your heart to help promote the prints email me and I will have Facebook Promo artwork for you to post.

Inspired by NIN - Leaving Hope http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Drl8_L1lLiY&feature=related

More Information coming soon....